From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-13 18:10:13

I think a single licence is highly desirable.

Surely for something as simple as this even the lawyers can agree?
It should provide 'no liability' and 'no other person claiming copyright'.
(As I understand the situation, if someone else claimed copyright,
they could claim money for infringing it and/or stop others using it).

Perhaps the corporation lawyers can produce something they like?
(And which we can accept).

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse