From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-14 15:58:27

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Vladimir Prus wrote:

ghost> Okay, will use it. Is in_edges() required for all exising isomorphism
ghost> algorithms (just curious)?

No, I don't think the "nauty" isomorphsim algorithm requires in_edges(). I
started on an implementation of the nauty algorithm for the BGL, but did
not have time to finish. It is a fairly complicated algorithm, but much
faster than the naive one that is in the BGL.

ghost> >
ghost> > Well, I think it would be enough to just support the mapping.
ghost> A, that would be quite easy. See attachment for my first try.

Cool, I'll take a look.

ghost> > It would not
ghost> > need to fulfill any of the requirements for a Container.
ghost> In fact, if I read SGI STL docs right, there are almost no requirements it
ghost> can fulfill.

Yes, that's probably true.

ghost> > It would fulfill the requirements of a property map.
ghost> I've made an attempt do so. Half successfull. The problem is
ghost> that I think this specialized map should support both const
ghost> and non-const subscript, which doesn't agrees with lvalue
ghost> property map requirements, it seems.

Ok, I'll look at that.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608