From: Michiel Salters (Michiel.Salters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-15 08:00:36

I know some of the people within the image processing group were working on
1<<28 bits of map data (B/W); having to use 1<<28 bytes wouldn't be fun.
I don't want to say that because of their needs, image<bool> should be
packed;
but if it isn't that should be clearly stated.
Perhaps there should be two image types ?

Regards,
Michiel