From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-15 11:10:27

Hi,

Attached you'll find two patches to make tuple work with icl501. As I do not
have CVS access, I ask for someone to check and commit if it's ok.

Situation:

* The use of explicit function template argument workaround is tied to
BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION. This is wrong
for intel 5.0.1

* Element access is untested if BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION is
defined.

* Test bench does not detect problems due to explicit function template
argument bugs

Fixes:

* Added explicit function template argument workaround to tuple_basic.hpp

* Added test for explicit function template argument bug to
tuple_test_bench.hpp

* Added reduced element access test if
BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION is defined.

The patch works for me with icl501 cygwin gcc-2.95.3-5 vc6SP5.

Regards

Thomas

--
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Witt
Institut fuer Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau und -betrieb, Universitaet Hannover