From: Rainer Deyke (root_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-15 15:23:33

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Cacciola" <fcacciola_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 11:53 AM
Subject: RE: [boost] VIGRA - Image processing for boost

Why not? When dealing with cartoon-style graphics, large areas of a single
color are common and can benefit from RLE. With less than 8 bits per pixel,
it might even sense to have packed color images.

--
Rainer Deyke (root_at_[hidden])
Shareware computer games           -           http://rainerdeyke.com