From: Ihsan Ali Al Darhi (iad929_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-17 21:16:09

Hi...

Sorry for this off-topic message but it is important.

I told you that I am developing a library for dates conversioin. I have to
stop this because I am now involved in a larger project.

I want your help to provide me with URLs, books, etc or from your experience
on the project I am now in. There is a compiler for C++ that supports
Windows development. I will encapsulate the whole Windows XP API in classes,
so that one can write OO code. My question is: How can I do this?

I have an approach and I want your comments on it.
1. Divide API function calls into categories (i.e., threads, graphics, etc
2. Develop class hierarchy for each category so that each hierarchy is
independent on the others.
3. Study the above hierarchies to support interface for the user to develop
different types of applications.

BTW, I will use Boost libraries in this project.

Do you help? If so, make it private to me.

Mohammed