From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-19 15:34:37

Petr Ovchenkov wrote:

> This parser process only command line options.
> IMO, parser for configuration file (<xml> or not) and command line
> parser are different parsers.

I disagree. In my options package they are the same thing.
Unfortunately, the latest version uses lex/yacc which is
ugly and unnecessarily complex, but Spirit would provide a
nice framework. My configuration files look exactly like
what users type at the command line. Maybe this isn't good
for some people, but I've found the consistency to be nice.

                              -Dave

--
"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
  and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson