From: boost (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-19 18:07:23

Salut,

I just found libs_ublas.tgz in a previous posting in this list.

In the document section the performance is compared
to 'C' arrays. From the sources (bench32.cpp) I conclude that
this means simple for-loops for matrix multiplication.
Or is this benchmark only benchmarking the element wise access ?

Are there any blocking techniques in the current ublas library ?
I'm asking since I would need a performance which is comparable
to BLAS/ATLAS.

Best wishes,
Peter

P.S. I can't answer the question myself because I'm not able
to download the ublas sources (see my previous mail).
The mentioned libs_ublas.tgz just contains test?, doc, CVS, bench?,
Jamfile.