From: dylan_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-19 23:33:29

--- In boost_at_y..., dylan_at_m... wrote:
> [...]

I've uploaded file_finder.zip containing file_finder.hpp (which
declares and implements the entire class), and for win32, glob.h and
glob.c - I'm not sure what the policy on providing platform specific
headers and source files is, so I just left them in a 'win32'
directory. On POSIX platforms they aren't needed of course.
Obviously you can also use something like cygwin if you are happy
with that dependency.

Dylan