From: Vladimir Ciobanu (psycho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-20 05:05:10

   They may be, but even if they are, I'd still rather keep separate things
in separate parts of library. Your Loki library is quite popular and most of
it is very useful. It'd be nice if your library would take as few changes as
possible ( adding it in the boost namespace is a minor change) so programs
already written with Loki would take minimal time to use boost's Loki. It
would need serveral changes. For instance I don't like those macros to
define typelists. Secondly, I'd like to be able to enforce the last element
of the typelist is NullType or NullClass ( can't remember the name exactly).
   It would be nice to add "algorithms" similar to std::list's function
members ( like push_back et all).

PS: I'm really glad Andrei has decided to help with boost. He's on my top
C++ programmers list. :o)