From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-20 12:30:51

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> * I understand that Aleksey Gurtovoy is working on a similar
> facility. I looked over his code and I didn't understand it, but
> then I didn't have much time.

Andrei, I'll be glad to answer any of your questions about things in
boost::mpl you didn't understand, either on this list or privately :).

> Could anyone point me to some doc?

No docs in the CVS yet. I am currently working on it.

> If it offers the same functionality as typelist, I guess it
> would be best to merge the submissions.

The libraries have a lot of overlapping functionality (including type
lists), so I think it would make sense to try to merge most of the stuff. I
would be glad to cooperate with you, Andrei, to make that happen.

--
Aleksey