From: James Curran/MVP (jamescurran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-20 16:57:15

(I'm not sure in anyone saw this, as it was buried at the end of that
repeat of the entire digest, so I'll run it again, in a properly sized
message)

        I disagree. One of the purposes of Boost is to create a body of
classes which can be standardized on (either formally or de facto). If
NullClass is widely useful, and apparently it is, as so far two projects
here have found a use for such a class, then it should, by itself, be a
feature of Boost, and all of us (at least) should standardize on that
one.
        Truth,
        James Curran

   From: "Vladimir Ciobanu" <psycho_at_[hidden]>
   They may be, but even if they are, I'd still rather keep separate
things
in separate parts of library.