From: Vesa Karvonen (vesa.karvonen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-24 20:06:41

From: "Aleksey Gurtovoy" <alexy_at_[hidden]>
> Vesa Karvonen wrote:
> > > 3) The first note in the Tutorial's BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_IF says: "THEN
> and
> > > ELSE don't have to be macros." However, if a least one of the
> > > BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_IF parameters is a function-like macro (see 16.3
> > > [cpp.replace] para 3), and you want it to be expanded _after_ the
> > > BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_IF macro replacement took place, you have to make a
> > > second parameter a function-like macro too.
> > [...]
> >
> > Hmn... I'll add an explanation of this issue into the documentation.
>
> You can just copy & paste my wording if you want to/find it acceptable :).

I updated the library.

I took the liberty of copying the comment you made on the MWCW 7.0 bug and
added it into the documentation.

In addition to addressing the specific issues mentioned, I also:
- Added: BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_ASSERT_MSG(C,MSG)
  (Expands to MSG if C == 0.)
- Split enum_params.hpp to enum_params.hpp, enum_params_with_a_default.hpp and
enum_params_with_defaults.hpp.