From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-25 12:49:02

On Sunday 25 November 2001 12:33 pm, you wrote:
> 1)
> The local class temporarily_set_clearing, needs to access the flags struct
> in boost::detail::signals::signal_base.

Done.

> 2)
> When I compile the following simple program ( from Steven Kirk )
[code snip]

> I get the error:
> I have been unable to find out what is wrong?

MSVC doesn't have argument-dependent lookup, so it can't find
make_slot_call_iterator.

> I hope someone have a fix for this, because I really like the library

I've got some fixes for MSVC and Borland C++ ready for the next version that
will solve most of the problems on these compilers. That version will be
available later tonight, as soon as I finish some documentation updates.

        Doug

p.s. you don't need to CC me directly; I'll see it on any of the Boost lists.