From: Hamish Mackenzie (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-27 11:35:17

On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 15:53, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> As I said above, boost::mpl DOES have 'value_list' template, so one can
> write

Sory I should have read more carefully.

> typedef mpl::value_list<1,7,5,2,4,8,9,2,0,3,9,1> values;

I think you must have left out some have you left out the int_t<N>s? Or
am I missing something?

> The above was just an example how cumbersome things can get if your
> 'int_t<N>' is spelled 'let_value_be<int,N>'. This does matter - consider,
> for example, creating a heterogeneous list of int_t's and "ordinary" types.

Yes let_value_be<int,N> is very long winded in the case that you only
want ints in the list. I think int_t is crying out for templated
typedef though (otherwise it will not be the same thing).

Hamish