From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 11:14:37

At 02:19 AM 11/29/2001, Bjorn Karlsson wrote:

>> From: Daryle Walker
>>
>> What is this "MC++D" book?
>>

>It's "Modern C++ Design: Generic Programming and Design Patterns Applied"

>by Alexandrescu.
>
>Highly recommended. By the way, its' value is not proportional to the
>number of pages - some parts took me three thorough readings to
understand...could simply be me being slow though :-)
>Great book - and it (maybe obviously) applies well to the current
Loki/MPL
>discussions.

It is hard to imagine anyone who subscribes to this list who wouldn't find
"Modern C++ Design" well worth reading.

Even where there is controversy over an interface or other detail, there is
no controversy that the basic ideas presented are important and the
presentation is entertaining.

--Beman