From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 12:00:19

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]>

> There would be something to be said for
> cutting thru all of this, slapping "namespace boost" around the Loki
source,
> working on getting it to compile on more platforms, and putting together
html
> docs as phase 1.

We have never approached a library that way to my knowledge. Should we start
now? I don't think so, but here are some more questions which might help us
decide:

1. If we do as Jeff suggests, how would the submitted code have benefitted
from
being hosted at boost?

2. How would boost users have benefitted from our hosting of that code?

3. How would it align with our stated missions?

4. What about the ones we haven't stated?

5. What are the submitter's goals in submitting the code at Boost?

-Dave