From: Eric Friedman (ebf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-29 17:22:06

*_wrapper seems like a step in the right direction for the reasons
Matthew articulated, but a "wrapper" connotes (to me at least) some kind
of functionality being added by the wrapper to the existing type --
which is certainly not what's happening.

So what about *_tag (type_tag, int_tag, bool_tag, ...)?

It's shorter, yes, but it also seems to better connote what it used for.

- Eric