From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-30 08:01:32

From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
> A fresh copy of the Win32 regression tests have just been uploaded to
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/win32.zip
>
> The attached abbreviated table is for only tests which changed (compared
> 1.25.1).
>
> There are new passes in config_test and random_test.
>
> There are new failures in bind_test, mem_fn_test, and function_test.

Comeau and Intel fail because void returns don't work, but
BOOST_NO_VOID_RETURNS is not defined (they fail config_test as well.)

Both compilers can be configured to allow void returns, I believe - probably
their MS compatibility mode turns void returns off.

The Metrowerks failure has been #ifdef-ed out in the latest version of
bind_test.cpp.

The MSVC failures are due to the internal compiler error with debug info on.
They, too, are addressed (by turning off void return support in mem_fn.hpp)
by the latest versions in the CVS.

Please update and re-test.

--
Peter Dimov