From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-02 18:59:22

--- In boost_at_y..., "Wilka" <wilka_at_b...> wrote:
> I've having problems building the library in MSVC6
>
> I've added all the files in "\btl\libs\test\src" to my project,

I o not need all files. For the list of the framework files see
Documentation - framework compilation section.

and
> added "btl" to my include path, so things like "#include
> <boost/test/execution_monitor.hpp>" work. But when I try to build
it, I
> get 68 errors. This is for a lib file, but I get the same problems
with
> a standard .exe project.
>
> I'm probably missing something out when trying to build it, but I
> couldn't find anything in the docs that I'd missed.
>
> Here's the build output:
>
> test_main.cpp
> test_main.cpp(67): error C2653: 'unit_test_log': is not a class or
> namespace name

I am confused. unit_test_log.hpp is included everywhere. And I can't
get the same errors here. Are you sure you aren't getting "can't open
include file" errors? Or maybe you have old presubmission version
installed somewhere that interfering.

Anyway, I will keep looking.

Gennadiy.
[SNIP]

P.S.
> Build Time 0:10.0
Out of curiosity: how did you make MSVC show this?