From: Richard Watt (mad_mac_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-04 15:43:07

Hello,
        I have been reading messages from the group for a while now, and I
had an idea for a library for inclusion in the boost libraries.

Of course, this is assuming that the boost libraries could be used in
embedded systems development as well as applications development, which is
something that I am involved with at the moment.

My suggestion is for a Motorola S records library that could be used to
process and generate Motorola S records (I would intend to work to the
strict Motorola specification, by the way).

Besides, it would help me with my C++ skills.

All thoughts and feedback will be appreciated,

Regards,
Richard Watt

P.S. I may be barking up a tree that has already been climbed :-)