From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-04 23:00:09

> I've never used Wiki before. How do I add a new page for my stuff?

Basically you edit a page, and create a link using Wiki Naming
(WordsRunTogetherWithUpperCase) or on the boost Wiki you can use double brackets
[[my new page here]]. When you save this page a '?' will indicate that the text
is a link. By clicking the '?' (it is a hyperlink) the new page will be created
and you will be put in edit mode. When you save the new page the referencing
page then shows a normal hyperlink.

There are some links on the Wiki home page to help you get a feel for how the
syntax of the Boost Wiki works. It is a little different from the C2 Wiki's so
I recommend checking the links there first. For example, there is a SandBox
page people use to try out editing.

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?SandBox

Jeff