From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-05 06:39:20

Jeremy Siek wrote:

> Every so often the topic comes up of miscellaneous algorithms that aren't
> in STL, and would be good to have in Boost. I had volunteered to get that
> started, but haven't had much time to do so, and didn't have a good idea
> of how to get started.
>
> So, to finally get things started, I've created a page at the Boost Users
> Wiki.

I've added some algorithms there. Most of them work on Sequences, which is
not good since we've not yet agreed how Sequences support will be done, but
general idea of the algorithm is independent from that.

There also three map algorithms that I'd find quite usefull (especially the
third), but do they fit in the collection? (I think so). They are:
1. domain : returns the set of map keys
2. range : returns the set of mapped values
3. backward_map : provides mapping is bijection, reverses it.

- Volodya