From: p_michel_andre (michel.andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-05 10:04:41

Thanks for your swift reply!

> My best guess is that it's just a compiler bug. You might try
inserting the
> following, just to see what type reference actually turns out to be:
>
> template <class T> struct undefined;
>
> and then, just before the assertion:
>
> undefined<reference> x;
>
> The error message should give you some idea of what's going on (I
hope).

template <class T, class Y, bool CONV, bool SAME> struct undefined;
undefined<reference, value_type&,
    !
boost::is_convertible<iterator_category*,std::forward_iterator_tag*>::
value,
    boost::is_same<reference,value_type&>::value > x;

Gives me
boost\iterator_adaptors.hpp(627) : error C2079: 'x' uses undefined
struct 'undefined<class OrderbookList &,class OrderbookList &,0,1>'

So the expression should yield true.

The iter_adaptors is because I'm using stlfilter which seems a bit
agressive about shortening names (iterator -> iter) ;).

/Michel