From: p_michel_andre (michel.andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-05 13:41:36

The | also removes this specific error.

But when removing the other errors I have in my code I'm now left
with an internal compiler error near or around where I instantiate
the iterator_adaptor for the first time. If i remove the instatition
the error goes away.

So I guess I'll have to roll my own iterators or play around a
little with the one I have to try to resolve the problem.

Since it works in one project and not in the other seems to point to
build settings or complexity of code generated.

So for this specific case at least we wont have to resort to the
method you describe.

/Michel