From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-06 03:08:23

From: <nbecker_at_[hidden]>

> While you're at it, I'd like to see constant. Something like:

Yes, that certainly looks useful. However so far I've resisted
adding anything other than extensions to the "standard" functors,
(where I count identity, project1st, etc as semi-standard because
they should have been in the standard).

There are certainly hosts of other functors that could be added,
e.g. a deleter, a dereferencer, etc, etc. However I think that
the feeling of the boost community is that these are better served
by an ET library rather than going to town on "traditional"
functors.

I could be wrong though... :-)

Comments anyone?

Mark