From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-10 15:53:04

There are fresh Win32 regression test results available at
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/win32.zip

An abbreviated table is attached, showing only changes since the 1.26.0
release.

Note the new failures for:

  function/test/function_test.cpp
  graph/test/graph.cpp
  tokenizer/examples.cpp

OTOH, config_test, bind_test, preprocessor, and iterator_adapter_test are
now passing tests on additional compilers.

The common_factor_test shows all compilers as changing because this test is
newly added to the regression suite.

The log file now shows the (wall-clock) time for each compile. (Jens:
please send me whatever nifty magic you used to turn the log into an HTML
table!)

Similar to Linux result, the EDG-based compilers are taking as much as 200
times longer than other compilers to compile preprocessor_test.cpp! I'll

--Beman