From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-11 15:33:22

I vote to accept.

I won't comment at any kind of deep level. I've had no more time
with this library then what was needed to read the documentation.
This leaves me with the impression that it covers unit testing
nicely, even if it makes more use of macros than I like (though I
admit that it would be difficult to impossible to change these to
templates). The only constructive criticisms I can give are that the
documentation could use some polishing by an English speaking member
(though obviously this is not crucial to the acceptance or inclusion
of this library) and that I dislike the timeout portions of the
library. The timeouts are way too platform specific. No matter how
useful they are, unless we can make them portable I'd prefer they be
left out entirely.

Bill Kempf