From: Cliff Green (cliffg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-12 13:09:56

Yes, as I just replied to Jeremy - I think += (and zero size construction)
would be the only essential thing missing from dyn_bitset, making it a full
replacement for vector<bool>. The other capabilities I mentioned are
conveniences, which I think are useful enough to consider adding, either as
members or stand-alones. I'm partly fishing for "hey, neat, I'd use that" or
"nah - don't really need it, too esoteric, why don't you keep that in your
own code".

Cliff