From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-12 21:11:52

At 07:04 PM 12/12/2001, David Abrahams wrote:

>> Both Mark's number suggestion and Dave's column suggestion above are
nice
>> improvements. I think I may go with Dave's just because it is a bit
>easier
>> for the bash script.
>
>You could combine them.

True, but (1) I don't think it is necessary for improved readability, and
(2) I'm trying to keep it simple, and not get sucked into a serious
project.

> Sheesh, how come you're using bash instead of
>Python? This would be trivial in Python.

It's only ten lines of bash script. Would probably be five lines if I knew
bash and associated utilities better. Mainly I used bash because I had
just done some non-boost scripts in bash and so was thinking in that mode.

--Beman