From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-13 22:26:42

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Gohman" <gohmandj_at_[hidden]>

> I have a mipspro-tools.jam file that I have been using. I haven't
> submitted it yet because I'm still figuring out the library-building
> stuff,

What are you trying to figure out about building libraries?

> The MIPSPRO_CFLAGS, MIPSPRO_C++FLAGS, and MIPSPRO_LINKFLAGS
> variables are flags that I used for things that need to be
> specified no matter what variants are in effect,

I'm not sure why one would separate flags variables in that particular way,
but I assume you must have a good reason...

> but I wasn't
> able to get CFLAGS and the others to work for this. There's
> probably some obvious way to do this that I'm missing. Can anyone
> help with this?

I'm sure that someone can, but first you need to state clearly what you're
having trouble with. That's the first rule of asking for technical help (and
getting it).

I hope we can get this worked out; a MIPSPro toolset definition would be a
great thing to have.

-Dave