From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-20 08:45:29

Hi All,

I was using the random number library and I found a particular situation in
which some constructor enters an endless loop.

#include <boost/random/linear_congruential.hpp>
#include <boost/random/uniform_int.hpp>

int main()
{
  using namespace boost ;

  minstd_rand rnd ;
  uniform_int<minstd_rand> x(rnd,0,8361); // --> This CTOR loops for ever.

  return 0 ;
}

I'm using boost 1.25.0 with Borland C++ 5.5.1 (BCB actually).

BTW: I'm using 1.25.0 because 1.25.1 introduced 'tuples' in 'BGL'.
Unfortunately, I use the BGL quite often but the
tuples library, although compile itself fine, messes up the compiler
internally and I start to get 'internal compiler error' in spurious places.

TIA,

Fernando Cacciola
Sierra s.r.l.
fcacciola_at_[hidden]