From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-26 16:02:22

----- Original Message -----
From: joel de guzman <djowel_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] boost::tuples and internal compiler error F1004

Hi Joel,

Unfortunately, I was already aware of the namespace bug and the workaround.
In the sample code I just posted, if I completely remove the following from
tuple.hpp

namespace boost {

using tuples::tuple;
using tuples::make_tuple;
using tuples::tie;
using tuples::get;

} // end namespace boost

I still get the same error.

Anyway, I just noticed that the report you've shown is:

> [C++ Fatal Error] spirittest.cpp(488): F1004 Internal compiler error at
> 0x12508b2 with base 0x1200000

while mine is

> > F1004 Internal compiler error at 0x127CB89 with base 0x1200000

The relevant difference is in the address of the error, considering that the
base addresses are the same.

thanks anyway,

Fernando Cacciola
Sierra s.r.l.