From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-26 20:30:47

At 05:04 PM 12/26/2001, Karl Nelson wrote:

>> With the last update to the Signals library I believe it is now ready
for
>> formal review. I believe the interface to be stable, and only minor
>> implementation details should change to accomodate more broken
compilers.

>I once again fail to see why after my repeated campaigns here in the past
>has boost failed to consider that libsigc++ itself might be considered
>for boost inclusion. ...

Because you have never submitted it?

If you want it considered, zip/gz it up, stick it in the files vault, and
we'll discuss it. Then ask for a formal review.

If anyone thinks they have a better library, they should submit it. Even
if we have already invested lots of effort in one particular approach, if
a better approach comes along then we should be willing to embrace it.

--Beman