From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-27 17:43:06

On Thursday, December 27, 2001, at 05:22 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:

> (Hum... What happened to the coding guidelines Dave Abrahams was working
> on? Do they have anything to say on the subject?)

They are still there in the Files area. As I recall, they were accepted
into boost after much controversy and only provisionally if they were
appropriately edited, and you volunteered to work on editing them. Oh,
also I had been waiting for Nathan to decide how liberal he was willing
to be with the copyright.