From: Jani Kajala (jani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-01 13:19:26

> Sure, but how do we collect the data? I don't think asking people to post to
> the list is appropriate, and it will probably discourage responses.

The replies would not be posted to the mailing list but to someone's private
e-mail (who then updates the web site).

I don't think confidentiality is an issue here, a project using a Boost library
would also benefit: Authors of the library could pay more attention to
application domain of the project and the project would get more publicity (and
maybe more clients / users / contributors through publicity).

Jani