From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-03 00:20:34

on 1/1/02 8:27 PM, Jens Maurer at Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden] wrote:

> I've started to move old files in the boost files section
> that have not been touched for a long time to directories named
> after the "year of last touch".
>
> It takes too long (for me) to load the main files section
> directory otherwise.
>
> Feel free to help me with the task.

This works great for the libraries that are given as a ZIP (or GZipped Tar)
file in the main files section directory. However, some people, including
some recent entries, hide stuff in subdirectories. (Worse, some people use
directories that others created.) The subdirectory's date doesn't change
when interior files are added or changed, so you would have to search those
subdirectories for old files. (And figure out what files belong together,
as several schemes are used within subdirectories.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie