From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-10 13:41:39

Very Minor niggle with Unit_test_framework.htm

Doesn't seem to want to print on either International Standard A4
or US ex-Imperial Letter (or even US Legal!)

Runs off the the page on the right chopping off quarter off every line.

Other .htm s print OK - though I would prefer NOT to have fancy frames
because they always spell trouble. Is this a wrong size frame problem
perhaps?

Paul

PS I couldn't get CLASS_PROPERTY.HPP to compile with MSVC 6 Sp5
Says "Unexpected class BOOST_JOIN" etc

but I expanded p_tolerance by hand,
and then it does not like p_tolerance defined as a nested class,
needed for FPT to apply to both? Message is
floating_point_compare.hpp(99) : error C2436: 'p_tolerance' : member
function or nested class in constructor initializer list

Compiler Error C2436 info is:
'identifier' : member function or nested class in constructor initializer
list

Cannot initialize member functions or local classes in the constructor
initializer list. For example:

struct S{
   int f();
   struct Inner{
      int I;
   };
   S():f(10), Inner(0){} //Error
};

Is this a MS not implemented here problem?

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria
LA8 8AB UK