From: Jason Shirk (jasonsh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-11 16:18:44

I like this. A couple of things to consider:

* The standard does not require a vfptr in each instance of the class.
I'm not aware of any implementation that does not, but it is
theoretically possible to implement (maybe in interpreted environment?)

* is_polymorphic should return false for scalar types rather than fail
to compile.

Jason Shirk
VC++ Compiler Team