From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-14 13:40:52

Ok, if you can come up with a name for the concept, I'll write it up ;)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, David Abrahams wrote:
david.>
david.> Yes, I actually did that, but it's expensive unless you're using KCC. And
david.> it's complicated. And the extra levels of template instantiation when I
david.> introduce an iterator_adaptor for this purpose stress my compilers (compiler
david.> stress is proving to be a major obstacle here - compiling with gcc is slow
david.> and compiling with MSVC doesn't work at the moment). The point is that
david.> hardly any algorithms need the source vertex, so there should be a separate
david.> concept for graphs that can report it.
david.>
david.> -Dave
david.>
david.>

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608