From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-14 14:34:52

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, David Abrahams wrote:
david.> I have 2 problems here:
david.>
david.> 1. none of the lists of internal property tags include vertex_predecessor.

fixed

david.> 2. how do I declare the vertex_predecessor type?!? I end up with a recursive
david.> type declaration problem, because the vertex_descriptor type (in theory)
david.> depends on the whole type of the graph! I think you need to document the
david.> logic adjacency_list uses to choose its descriptors.
david.>
david.> Here's an example:
david.>
david.> typedef adjacency_list<
david.> VecS,VecS,directedS
david.> , property<vertex_predecessor_t, WHAT_GOES_HERE>
david.> , property<edge_weight_t,direction_t
david.> , property<edge_name_t,void*(*)(void*)
david.> , property<edge_index_t,std::size_t> > >
david.> > graph;
david.>

use adjacency_list_traits

http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/adjacency_list_traits.html

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608