From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-15 19:33:23

John Bandela, would you be open to removing the bool parameter for the
char_delimiters_separator constructor? It would simplify the interface,
making it easier to use.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://www.osl.iu.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608