From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-17 09:26:32

jhrwalter wrote:

> I once experimented with something like this. But an easy
> implementation seemed to require partial template specialization
> (especially for matrix row and column iterators) and I was tired of
> workarounds for the most popular compiler ;-)

An option would be to add such functions which are ifdef'd with
BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION and thus wont be accessible on
these compilers. This way, development of the library is not restricted
due to these compilers.

On the other hand, I believe that VC++ is your main development platform
so this might not be an option for you ?