From: Kresimir Fresl (fresl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-18 09:26:10

jhrwalter wrote:

> Kresimir Fresl <fresl_at_g...> wrote:

>>Why ublas uses `non-standard' names `reference_type', [...]
>>instead of almost standard `reference', [...] ?

> To differentiate types and variables ;-) It's time to change them to
> standard conforming names.

Do you plan to do this soon?

I can try, but it seems that this is not simple `search and replace'
-- eg. `range' and `slice' define both `const_iterator_type' and
`const_iterator'; and both are (nested) types. Maybe you can give me
some hints ;0) ?

> Thanks for spotting this.

To be honest, it was my compiler: I tried to write some code that can use
either `boost::array<>' or `numerics::bounded_array<>'.

fres