From: bill_kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-18 18:15:45

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> I like your format; I may adopt it for Boost.Python.

Oh, I forgot to comment on this. Sometime really soon I'll have
documentation on how to structure documentation and documentation on
how to use HTML when writing your documentation, as well as HTML
templates that will make using this format easier. I'll be uploading
all of this to this group for discussion and possible inclusion on
the Boost web site. (The documentation makes it clear that these are
aids and not requirements for any Boost submissions.) If you like
the format and want to use it, it may be easier if you wait for me to
post this stuff.

And thanks for the positive feedback on the format.

Bill Kempf