From: Cliff Green (cliffg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-19 02:01:52

Hmm - I always got a little irritated when a Sprint salesperson called me
trying to get me to sign up. I definitely don't want Sprint forced on me as
a Boost user, or any other long distance telephone provider, for that
matter.

On the other hand, Spirit is definitely worthwhile ...

(Said with very big smiley ... which I think the discussion needs.)

Cliff