From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-20 18:37:18
The Signals library has been updated yet again; the newest version resides
The interface remains unchanged from previous versions; bugs have been fixed,
code has been refactored, the test programs have been augmented, and
exception safety has been restored.
The changes (from the history file) are:
* Added a comprehensive connection-tracking test system based on the
Boost graph library. See random_signal_system.cpp.
* Revisited exception safety in slot connection routines.
* Refactored slot connection into signal_base.
* Updated slot_call_iterator to properly cache values even when there are
multiple input iterators.
* Changed signal_base to use the handle/body idiom via a shared_ptr. This
enables safe recursive deletion.
* Refactored slot class into a slot_base class; connection management
code moved into slot.cpp.
Comments always welcome.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk