From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-20 19:57:11

I have just checked in boost/detail/binary_search.hpp, which is an
implementation of binary_search, lower_bound, upper_bound, and equal_range
that can be used with heterogeneous comparisons. A DR is slated (I'm pretty
sure) to require this ability, but implementations still exist which prevent
it at compile-time with concept checks under certain conditions. If you're
interested in sorted linear associative containers, you'll want this code.

This is essentially the same material as
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/Binary%20Search/, though this link
also includes documentation.

-Dave