From: Roland Richter (roland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-21 10:12:50

Dear boosters,

I added another version of "tupples" (= tuples from the preprocessor)
to Boost's file section.

For those who followed the thread, this is new:

+ I splitted up the general purpose class tuple into tuple,
   container_tuple, and iterator_tuple. The later two are
   (you might have guessed) specialized classes for tuples
   of containers/iterators and provide some additional methods.
   Implementation is rather straight-forward, please have a look
   at the test file.

+ I added a (tiny) "source code beautifulizer" in order to be
   able to make some sense out of the otherwise messy and
   unreadable preprocessor output. A post-processed file
   "tupple.hh" is added in the zip.

Please keep in mind that this is the work of one weekend,
so it's still far from being complete/bug-free/whatever.

- Roland