From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-22 12:33:15

Hi All!!

I just got back from my vacation...

----- Original Message -----
From: bill_kempf <williamkempf_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 1:58 PM
Subject: [boost] Writing Boost Documentation

> I mentioned in another thread last week that I was working on a
> document on how to write documentation for Boost. Well, I've
> uploaded a first _draft_ to the files area at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/Boost Documentation.zip for
> comments from other Boost developers and users.

I haven't looked at this yet, but I think I'll find it very useful.

I am supposed to submit my improved numeric_cast for formal review but I got
stuck with the documentation.
I've never wrote a HTML document (I'm a MS Word adict!), so I don't have any
HTML authoring tool.
I tried to change some existing docs but my MS Word just crahses as soon as
I do a few changes!
I also tried to write HMTL code directly, but that was a nightmare... :)
Finally, I decided to wait until I grab Front Page or something, which I
never did.

Now your contriubution estimulates me to make myself some time and finish
this job.

PS: I know I owe Gennaidy a close look at the floating point comparison
issue. I haven't forgot about that, and I'll do it as soon as I organize
myself.

Fernando Cacciola
Sierra s.r.l.
fcacciola_at_[hidden]